Marketing Solutions – Japanese Restaurant

Home / Marketing Solutions / Marketing Solutions – Japanese Restaurant

Client: En Group

The Story: Alchemist ran a PR & promotions stunt for EN Group’s restaurants EN Sakaba, Shabu EN & Monster Curry respectively. The brief was to increase brand loyalty and to generate awareness for new menus at their restaurants and to encourage repeat purchase.
Alchemist evaluated client’s marketing components & helped execute both paid and earned media strategies through PR events and content marketing through influencers. Campaigns were targeted at both local & Japanese media concentrating on 90% digital efforts while the rest for, 10% print.