Our Brands & Network
A platform for the food industry that centers around Japanese restaurants in Singapore.
- Feedback (surveys, interviews, food reviews) from members of the network.
- Market research (in Singapore & South East Asia).
- Offering the best marketing information based on the latest data.
- Special plans & management for test marketing.
- Matching of Japanese & local companies.
- Support for sales targeted at the local market.
- Talks with government agencies, NGO groups, etc. – Setting up business talks, partnerships & create followers.
- Setting up business talks, partnerships & create followers
- Restricted order support, setting up distribution channels.
- Advertisement targeted at JFBN members.
- Advertisement targeted at local F&B networks.
- Local media, social media, marketing with influencers.
- Various creative content、Website creation support.
- Arrangement of interpreter, sales and translation work.
Yuzu has become more popular around the world than ever before, even more so than its own popularity in Japan.
We are focusing on expanding overseas sales channels for yuzu products from Japanese producers, especially in Southeast Asia.
We are also actively developing sales channels and provide support for the overseas expansion of this golden fruit of Japan. We can assist you with language, customs, distribution, and sales channels in Japanese.
For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLANT BASED PRODUCTS
The impact of COVID-19 has changed the way people view the environment.
Plant-based foods that are environmentally friendly are now increasingly attracting attention around the world. These foods that make full use of technology, are in fact, at the world’s attention. In Japan, there are 100% plant-based foods such as konnyaku, seaweed, miso, tofu, tofu, and koji. Now is the time for Japan’s plant-based food producers to go abroad, as they are the treasures of Japan.
For enquiries, please contact email@example.com
ASEAN JAPAN FOOD NETWORK
ASEAN-Japan Food Network” Southeast Asia, Japan Food Promotion Network
Now is the time to go to Southeast Asia! One-stop service for Japanese food exports and marketing!
～Local food experts, who have received numerous orders from governments, municipalities, and corporations, provide support for appropriate sales and marketing.
Japanese food products are well received in Southeast Asia. The marketing strategy based on the past successful and conspicuous cases, such as “Japanese food products sell well in Southeast Asia”, has already come to an end.
Unless we propose more rational and reliable marketing methods, Japan’s overseas food exports will not grow. ・・・・
With a sense of crisis, three food sales and marketing experts from three Southeast Asian countries (Singapore, Malaysia, and Vietnam) formed the SEA Japan Food Network in April 2022 to “promote the increase of overseas exports of Japanese food products in Southeast Asia” and began providing strategic marketing support for Japanese food products in the three countries. The SEA Japan Food Network will provide strategic marketing support for Japanese food products in the three countries.
This enables us to provide a one-stop “food marketing” service in the three Southeast Asian countries. (Plans are in place to gradually expand to other countries as well.)
Alchemist Pte Ltd